"There's no better way to know if your dog is experiencing something painful than to bring your pet to the vet for a check-up."
Pain is something not only we deal with, but also our pets.
They also experience pain as we do and it comes in many different forms like health-related pain, surgical pain, anxiety, depression, etc.
The month of September is considered Animal Pain Awareness Month, where this month is intended to educate and raise awareness among pet parents and pet enthusiasts about discomfort in animals.
It is also aimed to help people understand better their pets' pains for better pain management and improved quality of life.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Discuss. Communicating with other people is a great way to be able to spread the word and raise awareness. Exchanging experiences and knowledge with family, friends and even to strangers about your own episodes of struggles and triumph on your pet's pain management can go a long way.
Go see your vet.There's no better way to know if your dog is experiencing something painful than to bring your pet to the vet for a check-up. A trip to the vet will give you a proper diagnosis and proper treatment plan for any health issues and concerns your fur-baby may be having.
PAIN-PROOFING YOUR PET
Keep a close eye. Observing your pet's behavior and any physical abnormalities (like limping, inflammation, etc) is one way to pain-proof your pet before the situation gets any worse.
If you observe any, seek medical attention immediately for proper diagnosis and proper treatment plan.
Prevention is better than cure. As a pet parent, you can help your fur-baby avoid certain kinds of pain like joint pain, oral pain by maintaining your dog's weight and dental hygiene.
Nutrition is key. Providing your fur-baby with a healthy diet jam-packed with essential nutrients will help the body function well. A balanced diet is important for your fur-baby because he needs proper nutrition to run, jump, play and give snuggles effectively. Without good nutrition, your fur-baby is more prone to diseases and pain!
Supplement.Providing your dog with supplements will help boost his immune system. There are a lot of dog supplements in the market but only a few are trusted and effective. One is Pet Parents® Dog Supplements that are made from a high-quality mix of healthy, powerful ingredients and are specifically designed to be results-driven & optimal for your fur-baby’s health.
- Immune & Allergy: Helps your fur-baby say goodbye to different seasonal and skin allergies
- Skin & Coat: Helps promote healthy skin & coat for your fur-baby.
- Calming: Helps keep your fur-baby calm & relaxed during stressful situations like traveling, loud noises, and other instances that may trigger anxiousness
- Prebiotic & Probiotic: Helps support proper digestion and nutrient absorption for a healthy gut
- Turmeric & Curcumin: Helps sustain a healthy inflammatory response & promote joint & immune health
- Hip & Joint: Helps support mobility & strength for your dog
- Multivitamin: Helps provide your fur-baby with powerful daily health support for skin & coat health, hip & joint support, immune, heart & intestinal function) for all ages.
Animal Pain Awareness Month is a month to help us, pet parents, be aware of our pets' pain and help them overcome whatever it is that's making them uncomfortable and uneasy, for a healthier and happier life.
"Providing your dog with supplements will help boost his immune system. There are a lot of dog supplements in the market but only a few are trusted and effective."