Is your dog chewing on things they shouldn't be like your furniture, carpet, or shoes? Or is your puppy teething, and chews on absolutely everything in sight? Let us help you redirect your pup's attention and get you back in control!
Frequently Asked Questions
When do puppies stop chewing everything?
Puppies don’t naturally know what to chew and what not to chew so to stop your puppy from chewing off-limits items, you have to teach them, and provide them puppy toys that are acceptable to chew!
How to get a dog to stop chewing on things
- Supervise your dog until they have a grasp on your house rules.
- Make sure your dog has plenty of physical and mental exercise.
- Build a toy obsession in your dog with indestructible dog chew toys.
- For teething puppies, try freezing a washcloth for them to chew.
- Give your pup a treat in exchange for the off-limits item.
Why do dogs chew on things?
- They weren’t taught what they could/couldn’t chew as a puppy.
- Your pup could be bored.
- They suffer from separation anxiety.
- They want your attention!
Information retrieved from Pet Parents® in house experts & humanesociety.org
How Gnawtlers® Can Help With Aggressive Chewers.
Gnawtlers® are a safe, healthy option for your pup to gnaw on! If you are wondering how to stop a puppy from chewing, these dog chew toys are a great choice! The bone marrow on the inside of the antler will make it a tasty treat your dog can't resist, helping to direct your pup's attention away from things they shouldn't chew on.
Why Pet Parents® Gnawtlers®?
- The marrow on the inside of our antler chews is packed with calcium, phosphorus, manganese & zinc, they provide a delicious treat that strengthens your pup without all the calories & digestive issues associated with other options like raw hides & processed treats.
- Unlike other processed & dyed options, Gnawtlers® have no odor, no mess, & even after hours & hours of gnawing, making them the best dog toys for aggressive chewers
WHOLE ELK ANTLER
SPLIT ELK ANTLER
WHOLE DEER ANTLER
How Calming Supplements Can Help With Aggressive Chewers.
Sometimes, pups chew because they are anxious. To help with dog anxiety, try calming supplements! These calming treats for dogs help keep fur-babies relaxed during stressful situations and promote balanced behavior.
Why Pet Parents® Calming SoftSupps®?
Our calming supplement consists of the clinically proven branded form of L-Theanine, Suntheanine®, which is extremely beneficial in controlling dog anxiety symptoms, and nervous impulses, like chewing.
Gnawtlers® + Calming Supplement
The ultimate UTI trio! Supporting healthy intestines and allowing the urinary tract to work properly, keeping your home clean.
WHOLE ELK ANTLER