Is your sweet girl in heat? Let us help you and your pup through our variety of Pet Parents® products! Review our FAQ below for the most common questions:
Frequently Asked Questions
How often do dogs come in heat?
Your good girl will come into heat roughly every 6 months from the time she is 6 months old, through the rest of her life, if she is not spayed!
How long does a dog stay in heat?
Your favorite fur-baby will stay in heat for about 2-4 weeks
What are the most common dog in heat symptoms?
Your pup may have...
- Increased frequency in urination
- Bloody discharge
- Swollen vulva
What is common female dog in heat behavior?
Your female dog in heat may...
- Show signs of being nervous and distracted around male dogs
- Be more likely to actively court male dogs
Information retrieved from Pet Parents® in house experts & akc.org
How Diapers Help with Dogs in Heat.
Whether it’s your girls special time or you want to prevent an unwanted pregnancy, we have the perfect washable dog diapers for dogs in heat! They will cover, protect, and prevent any messes or accidents.
Why Pet Parents® Dog Diapers?
- Our innovative leak proof & waterproof shell ensures everything stays inside, helping to keep your house clean
- Our 3 pack of diapers allows you to have one on your pet, one in the wash, and on just in case! Making it very manageable for pet parents with a female dog in heat.
How Pawtect™ Pads Help With Dogs in Heat.
Our washable pee pads can work in multiple ways for your fur-baby when she is showing signs of dog in heat.
- You can place them in her lounging areas to keep your house mess free
- They can be used as whelping pads if down the road your female has puppies. Pawtect™ Pads provide the upmost comfort and cleanliness for your sweet girl and her future puppies
Why Pet Parents® Pawtect™ Pads?
- No one wants to deal with messy paws tracking things around the house! That is why our washable pee pads utilize the best wicking fabric to lock in messes, allowing your fur-baby and your house to be clean !
How Multi-Vitamin Supplements Help With Dogs in Heat.
Dogs in heat lose nutrients throughout their cycle. And how long are dogs in heat? 2-4 weeks. That’s a lot of nutrients lost! Multi-vitamins support all around daily health and can help give her those nutrients she needs!
Why Pet Parents® SoftSupps®?
- Why give your pup something if they won’t eat it? Our multi-vitamin leads with meats and veggies like chicken, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, and carrots to provide the best nutrition and taste.