At Pet Parents®, every move we make in creating new products comes from our love for fur-babies & our pet parent mindset. And, as we are pet parents ourselves, we know that every pet parent wants to be ensured that whatever they are putting in their fur-baby’s body, they may also be able to put in their own. With that, we meticulously created our dog supplements with that focus.
No Fillers & Clinically-Proven Branded Ingredients.
Our dog supplements are full of meats & veggies: salmon, chicken, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, & carrots, instead of fillers, such as rice & oats. In addition to our high-quality mix of healthy, powerful ingredients, we also use clinically-proven, branded ingredients. A branded ingredient is a supercharged ingredient that undergoes proprietary processes that increases its efficacy. It then undergoes clinical trials that prove it is significantly more effective & efficient than basic ingredients used in other pet supplements.
Meticulously Formulated By the Best & Created in FDA & GMP Approved Facility.
When creating Pet Parents® Dog Supplements, we put safety at the forefront & as a top priority. This is why our supplements are created in a Level 3 SQF-Certified facility that is FDA-inspected & GMP-approved. Each one of our formulas is unique because it is crafted by leading pet supplement scientists. Most other supplements for dogs are private labeled, where the only thing that is different between them is the label, because the formulas are the same or similar. Not ours! Our dog supplements are specifically designed to be results-driven & optimal for your fur-baby’s health.
More Active Ingredients for Top Dog Value.
Pet Parents® Supplements for dogs were strategically crafted to have more active ingredients than other leading dog supplements. This helps ensure that your fur-baby is being provided with top dog value & the highest quality possible to support dog health. Read more about each Pet Parents® Supplement below:
- Immune & Allergy: Helps your fur-baby bark goodbye to the case of the sniffles or the attack of the scratches that could be caused by different skin, seasonal, or environmental factors. Through a blend of digestive & immune-bolstering ingredients, this supplement may give your fur-baby the purr-fect response to seasonal allergies: Goodbye!
- Bladder: Contains Pacran® Cranberry & other healthy ingredients that promote kidney, bladder & urinary tract health. Whether it's to help normalize bladder muscle function or to support kidney health, this supplement helps your pup feel top dog!
- Calming: Helps keep your fur-baby calm & relaxed during stressful situations, such as traveling, loud noises, hospitalization, moving, or other situations that may cause anxiousness. Through a blend of powerful ingredients, this premium supplement is the purr-fect way to help your fur-baby kick back & relax!
- Hip & Joint: Whether it's chasing the ball at the park or hopping up on the couch to settle in next to you, this supplement is the purr-fect way to help your fur-baby get movin' & groovin', helping support mobility & comfort for hips & joint in your pup.
- Multi-Vitamin: Offers your pup a deluxe blend of ingredients that help support daily health in one little tasty chew. This supplement doesn't just result in licked chops & tail wags, it helps provide your fur-baby with powerful daily health support regardless of age, breed, or size. From birth to adulthood, it supports skin & coat health, hip & joint support, immune & intestinal function, & help maintain heart health.
- Prebiotic & Probiotic: Helps support digestion &amo; nutrient absorption. Regardless of age, breed, or size, this supplement is the purr-fect way to help your fur-baby say hello to digestive health!
- Skin & Coat: Rich in omega fatty acids, vitamins, & minerals essential for a healthy skin & coat. Because of this, this supplement helps your fur-baby achieve a silky, shiny & healthy coat, & supple looking skin, providing you with the softest snuggle buddy around!
- Turmeric & Curcumin: Contains a blend of premium ingredients, including CurQmin™ & BioPerine®, that help maintain a normal inflammatory response & promote joint & immune health, helping keep those slobbery kisses & tail wag greetings comin'.