If you’ve ever found yourself saying, “my dog has diarrhea! What do I do?” Then you are in the right place! At Pet Parents®, we have the expertise in what to give a dog with diarrhea and also the perfect combination of products to help with dog diarrhea treatment!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the most common causes of diarrhea in dogs?
Diarrhea is a very common problem that many pups often face. There are many causes for this affliction, but here are the most common triggers:
What to give dogs for diarrhea
We recommend combining our Probiotic + Multi-Vitamin Supplements together to promote a healthy digestive tract, provide upset stomach relief, and assist in detoxification and healthy stools!
Review the information below for more details on our supplements for dogs, and how dog diapers can be a life-saver for pet parents facing issues with dog diarrhea!
Information retrieved from Pet Parents® in house experts & akc.org
How Dog Diapers Help Dog Diarrhea.
When you dog has diarrhea, sometimes they just aren’t able to "hold it". This leads to more messes around your house, even if you pup is potty trained. Dog diapers help avoid messy clean ups and save your pup from becoming embarrassed!
Why Pet Parents® Dog Diapers?
- Our sewn-in pad absorbs all messes including dog diarrhea
- Our innovative leak proof & waterproof exterior shell ensures everything stays inside, keeping your carpet & couch clean
- Our elastic tail-hole and edges allow for a snug fit, preventing leaks and providing comfort
How Probiotic Supplements Can Help Dog Diarrhea.
Gut health is important for dogs with diarrhea. Probiotic Supplements for dogs promote a healthy gut helping to lessen gas, pain, and help treat dog diarrhea.
Why Pet Parents® Probiotic SoftSupps®?
- Our pumpkin ingredient not only makes your pup go crazy over a tasty chew, it’s also loaded with fiber, vitamins, & minerals, that support the digestive tract, helping relieve an upset stomach & treat diarrhea.
- Just like humans, dogs may have to detox to help get all of the bad junk out of their digestive system. Our ingredient Fructooligosaccharides, helps grow beneficial bacteria to support healthy detoxification for dogs.
How Multi-Vitamin Supplements Can Help Dog Diarrhea.
If you are wondering what to feed a dog with diarrhea, dog Multi-Vitamins are a great start! They work to promote overall health including digestive health. Ingredients in these multivitamins can assist with dog diarrhea by promoting healthy stools, reduction of inflammation, and relief for your pup’s gut.
Why Pet Parents® Multi-Vitamin SoftSupps®?
- Our Multi-Vitamins have a digestive complex with a powerful probiotic blend. This helps your dog's diarrhea problem by promoting healthy stools and assists in promoting future gut health.
- The Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil added to the Multi-Vitamin helps with dog diarrhea by reducing inflammation and soothing the gut.
Probiotic + Multi-Vitamin
Combining these two supplements together creates the ultimate digestion duo! Together, they can help dog diarrhea by promoting a healthy digestive tract, upset stomach relief, detoxification, and assisting with healthy stools!
Probiotic + Multi-Vitamin
Waterproof Pawtect™ Blankets
How Blankets Help with Dog Diarrhea
Whether your fur-baby can’t control when and where to go due to incontinence or because of diarrhea, our pet couch protector will help keep your house, furniture, and fur-baby protected.
Why Pet Parents® Waterproof Pawtect™ Blankets?
Pawtect™ Blankets are best in heavy-duty absorption. Not only is Sherpup® the coziest material around, this multi-layered fabric also creates an interior impermeable barrier to ensure your pup stays comfy and dry. So even when your dog is suffering from diarrhea, you know your house and your fur-baby are always pawtected.
PAWTECT™ BLANKETS PLUS