Supplements have become one of the fastest-growing products in the pet industry in previous years, with a wide array and variety of selections to put into consideration.
" Supplements are considered important to pets as all the nutritional needs of your fur-baby may not be provided by their diet. "
WHAT ARE SUPPLEMENTS?
Supplements, according to the National Institute on Aging (NIA), are substances that can be in pills, capsules, powders, gel tabs, extracts, or liquids. These are comprised of vitamins, minerals, fiber, amino acids, herbs or other plants, or enzymes.
WHY ARE SUPPLEMENTS IMPORTANT?
As stated by the experts at Pet WebMD, cats and dogs may be given vitamins or supplements. The most commonly used are multivitamins, supplements to help with arthritic joints, and fatty acids to help lessen excessive shedding & promote shiny coat. Pet parents may also give probiotics to their fur-babies to help relieve gastrointestinal issues.
Supplements are considered important to pets as all the nutritional needs of your fur-baby may not be provided by their diet. Supplements are essential as they give additional nutrients to help strengthen your dog’s health and help your dog steer clear of possible diseases and illnesses.
Click to Learn About Our SoftSupps®
Who needs Pet Parents® Allergy supplements? Well, allergy supplements are needed by fur-babies who may have the following issues:
- Skin allergies. If your pup is constantly itching, particularly in areas like the paws, face, underarm, etc., they would benefit from Pet Parents® Allergy SoftSupps®.
- Food allergies. This happens when not all dogs can take in and be compatible with just any type of food. All dogs are different and may develop different allergies. Some dogs may be allergic to chicken and eggs, while the other may be allergic to beef.
- Seasonal allergies. Dog allergies that appear on your fur-baby only at certain seasons of the year, like summer, spring, and winter.
- Sores and hot spots. Hot spots on dogs are prompted by a condition known for acute moist dermatitis. They are tingling and dog itchy skin lesions that occur from a dog licking paws, persistent biting, and scratching of a particular area.
How Ingredients in Pet Parents® Allergy SoftSupps® Can Help
Some of the significant ingredients of our Pet Parents® Allergy SoftSupps® include:
- Proprietary Probiotic Blend. A combination of the well-known probiotic strains, this assists in maintaining your baby’s skin and coat health. This contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that improve your dog’s immune response.
- Bio-Mos®. A branded prebiotic-type, Bio-Mos® has been specifically developed to fasten bad pathogens to its own cell walls and helps the gut to steer clear of them, acting like an allergy medicine for dogs.
- Colostrum. Known to be the first form of milk produced by the mammary glands of mammals immediately following the delivery of the newborn, colostrum in Pet Parents® Allergy SoftSupps® carries Proline-Rich-Polypeptide (PRP), a hormone that helps in minimizing allergies by intensifying white blood cell activities and functions.
- Apple Cider Vinegar. Apple Cider Vinegar in Pet Parents® Allergy SoftSupps® is able to aid in soothing itchy skin. Apple Cider Vinegar is also popularly known to help in providing your dog relief from yeast infections, hot spots, dog skin allergies, and assists in balancing out your dog’s pH levels.
Pet Parents® Bladder SoftSupps® can be of good use for dogs who experience the following:
- Urinary incontinence. This condition is when your dog will leak urine as they are no longer able to fully control their bladder.
- Kidney infections. Your fur-baby’s kidneys fail to function properly and are imperiled and exposed to different infections and toxins.
- Bladder stones and other bladder issues. Some dog breeds are at higher risk of developing bladder stones and other bladder issues. One reason for this is when your fur-baby develops a high calcium level. Bladder stones and bladder issues like bladder infection in dogs greatly affect your fur-baby’s ability to urinate properly as this can be painful.
- Other urinary issues. Other urinary issues include UTI in dogs and bladder cancer.
How Ingredients in Pet Parents® Bladder SoftSupps® Can Help
Pet Parents® Bladder SoftSupps® contain:
- Pumpkin seed extract. As an antioxidant, this is a great source of beta-carotene, iron, potassium, and Vitamin A that helps lower your fur-baby’s susceptibility to developing cancer.
- Organic Licorice Root. This helps your fur-baby’s kidneys to function normally for detoxification and helps in maintaining kidney protection and health.
- Branded form of cranberry extract called Pacran®. This main ingredient is responsible for preventing bad bacteria to stick to your fur-baby’s uterine walls and flushing them out to prevent urinary tract infections in dogs.
Pet Parents® Calming SoftSupps® are for dogs who are experiencing the following:
- Genetically-prone. Stress and dog anxiety may depend if your fur-baby is genetically-prone to it. Dog breeds who have high intelligence and energy levels are more at risk.
- Changes in daily routine. Dogs are routine-loving and slight changes in something they have been so used to can cause them stress and anxiety.
- Separation anxiety. Separation anxiety in dogs may become destructive or disruptive when left alone by their owners or whenever their owners are out of sight.
- Unpleasant past traumas. Unpleasant things that happened before may cause your dog to panic or fear something they have associated bad experiences with. This includes physical abuse, accidents, injuries, abandonment.
- Lack of socialization. Dogs that are not well-socialized (to humans, to other dogs, or to other animals) can either become aggressive or become fearful.
- Traveling or during holidays and celebrations. Traveling by land, sea, or air and celebrations like parties, New Year’s Eve, Fourth of July, may not be taken well by your fur-baby and may cause them stress and anxiety.
- Underlying health conditions. Some illnesses like vision and hearing loss can cause stress to your dog.
How Ingredients in Pet Parents® Calming SoftSupps® Can Help
The following are what make up Pet Parents® Calming SoftSupps®:
- Suntheanine®: A pure kind of L-Theanine that encourages relaxation without making your fur-baby sleepy. Also, Suntheanine® also supports the betterment of sleep for your fur-baby and develops their learning enforcement & mental ability.
- Organic Hemp (Seed Powder and Oil): Packed with healthy fats, proteins, and antioxidants that help manage pain, inflammation, dog anxiety, and seizures. Organic Hemp also helps calm dogs and helps them feel relaxed in stressful situations.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1): Assists in boosting the nervous system and brain of your fur-baby to operate well. It also helps in normalizing the nervous system for better management of stress and dog anxiety symptoms, particularly during stressful situations.
HIP AND JOINT
Who needs Pet Parents® Hip and Joint SoftSupps®?
- Puppies. Puppies are so spirited and active, with high energy and stamina. Your growing puppy’s bones and joints are developing at a fast pace.
- Adult dogs. Pet Parents® Hip and Joint SoftSupps® may further prevent joint issues like arthritis in dogs. This is essential for your dog to make sure that when they reach their senior years, they are still able to confidently move around without any issues.
- Disabled dogs. Disabled dogs need Pet Parents® Hip and Joint SoftSupps® to assist them to live a better quality of life. These supplements may be able to help boost your dog’s mobility and better support their joints to continue being functional.
- Dogs who have hip and/or spinal disorders. Hip and spinal disorders, like hip dysplasia in dogs, greatly affect your dog’s ability to move freely.
How Ingredients in Pet Parents® Hip and Joint SoftSupps® Can Help
Pet Parents® Hip and Joint SoftSupps® contain:
- Glucosamine HCL. A compound that helps create a cushion around your fur-baby's joints, improving flexibility & offering relief from pain & discomfort. Glucosamine for dogs in Pet Parents® Hip and Joint SoftSupps® also help ease the symptoms of joint degeneration by helping speed up the repair of the cartilage.
- Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine). A powerful substance that helps sustain tissues of joints, resulting in pain relief, supported mobility, & recovered ability to exercise. It improves water retention and elasticity in the cartilage for satisfactory shock absorption and nourishment of the tissues that line the joint.
- PurforMSM®: One of the purest forms of Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) in the world, PurforMSM® is a naturally-occurring organic sulfur source, maintaining cushion between your dog’s joints, resulting in mobility support, joint issue prevention, and joint stress improvement.
Who needs Pet Parents® Multivitamins SoftSupps®? Pet Parents® Multivitamins SoftSupps® are needed by your fur baby:
- As part of the daily routine. Multivitamins are for puppies since puppies are of high energy and will always want to play. You will always be left catching up with their stamina. At the same time, they are growing at a fast pace. Quality dog vitamins from Pet Parents® can help provide that extra support for healthy bodily functions and development that growing puppies need for a fun-filled, active life. These supplements are also for adult and senior dogs, as preventing health problems is important for your all grown up fur-baby. This is to make certain that even when they grow a little bit older or are already in their senior years, they are still capable of moving around and living their best lives without any problems.
- If your dog has a low appetite after surgery or has anxiety episodes. You must give multivitamins to your dog if you know they are not eating well after surgery, on the recovery of illness, or has episodes of separation anxiety. If you give your fur-babies Pet Parents® Multivitamin SoftSupps® throughout these situations and cases, this can help provide the right balances of the vitamins and minerals your fur-baby needs.
- If your dog has a nutrient deficiency. Multivitamins can assist if your fur-baby has been diagnosed with a vitamin or mineral deficiency or with particular illnesses that require supplementation, like canine osteoarthritis. Keep in mind that pet vitamins and supplements are not medications. It is always safer to consult and discuss with your vet to see if your adorable fur-baby is in need of medications.
How Ingredients in Pet Parents® Multivitamins SoftSupps® Can Help
Pet Parents® Multivitamins SoftSupps® contain:
- Skin & Coat Complex: If you notice why your fur-baby doesn’t have a shiny coat and healthy skin, Pet Parents® Multivitamin SoftSupps® are formulated with Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, Biotin & Vitamin E to make certain that it nourishes dry, itchy skin for smooth and healthy skin. Pet Parents® Multivitamins also have coenzymes that act as an antioxidant to help reduce cell damage because of oxidation from free radicals, providing your fur-baby the best overall skin and coat health.
- Hip & Joint Complex: Pet Parents® Multivitamins are developed to help prevent hip and joint problems in your fur-baby. It helps support pain-free and stress-free movement with proper joint lubrication and healthy cartilage. Formulated with Glucosamine HCL, Chondroitin Sulfate & PurforMSM® - it helps promote flexibility and is significant in building nerve tissues, hair, nails, and skin.
- Digestive Complex: The Digestive Complex in Pet Parents® Multivitamins are unlike any other. It is specifically formulated to support digestive system functions, to promote better absorption of nutrients, and to improve body detox mechanism & metabolism.
- Immune Complex: Packed with Vitamin A, C, & E, it provides the nutrients & antioxidant support needed to boost or maintain your fur-baby’s healthy immune system.
- Heart Complex: Coenzyme Q10, a pure coenzyme Q10 compound improves blood circulation and helps fat & cholesterol process efficiently in your furry best friend.
Pet Parents® Probiotic SoftSupps® offer and provide proper digestion in your fur-baby while supporting the proper distribution of nutrients. Probiotics are also considered best at synthesizing essential hormones that can balance out the good and bad bacteria present in the body.
Probiotics for dogs are best to be given to your fur-baby daily, as these are needed by your dog to be able to resist bad bacteria and boost good bacteria. The following cases are where your fur-baby needs probiotics the most:
- When your dog develops infections
- When your dog has been diagnosed with a bacterial imbalance in the gut
- When there are abrupt changes in your fur-baby’s diet
- When your dog accidentally eats spoiled food
- When your dog is in their senior years
- When your dog is stressed out or anxious
- When your dog has allergies
- When your dog suffers GI tract upset and dog has diarrhea
- When your dog is diagnosed with GI tract illnesses
- When your dog is constipated
- When your fur-baby is on antibiotics or steroids medications
- Presence of external or intestinal parasites
How Ingredients in Pet Parents® Probiotic SoftSupps® Can Help?
The following are what Pet Parents® Probiotic SoftSupps® contain:
- Pumpkin. Filled with fiber and other good stuff, pumpkin is best at helping support a digestive tract. This super ingredient is also capable of helping your fur-baby feel better if they have an upset stomach or constipation. Pumpkin is also capable of supporting weight loss in your fur-baby, providing good vision & immune health, and promoting proper urinary health functions.
- Proprietary Probiotic Blend. Our Pet Parents® Probiotic SoftSupps® are manufactured with a substantial Probiotic blend that makes it easier to keep away diseases. This probiotic blend also betters digestion and nutrient absorption. More of its benefits include keeping up with the influence of the gut microbiome in weight management, promoting bowel regularity, and sustaining the established probiotic activity in your fur-baby’s digestive system.
- Bacillus coagulans, MS-99®. Pet Parents® Probiotic SoftSupps® for dogs is also professionally developed with a clinically-proven identified source of Bacillus coagulans called MS-99®. This branded ingredient has been proven to be more potent than the usual Bacillus coagulans used in other probiotic supplements for dogs being offered in the market.
Probiotics are the building blocks of a dog’s gut health that impacts your fur-baby’s overall health.
SKIN AND COAT
Pet Parents® Skin and Coat SoftSupps® are needed by dogs who go through:
- Skin allergies. This happens when your fur-baby is exposed to something that triggers allergies and will cause dog itching. It can be fleas, harmful substances that get in contact with your fur-baby’s skin, mites, reaction to allergens in the environment... the list goes on!
- Sores and hot spots. Hot spots, also known as Summer Sores or Moist Dermatitis, appear sticky and appear as red sores. Hot spots can be possibly caused by extreme weather, external parasites, bacterial infections, etc.
- Yeast infections. Yeast infections in dogs are prompted by an excess growth of the Malassezia species of yeast which is commonly found in your fur-baby's ears and toes.
- Hair loss and shedding. Pet Parents® Skin and Coat SoftSupps® are needed by dogs who go through hair loss and shedding abnormally. As hair dogs and shedding naturally occurs in your fur-baby, too much of it is a cause of concern already. It can be because of genetics, poor nutrition, poor grooming, nutrition, poor diet, and stress.
- Dull coats and flaky skin. Dull coats and dry skin on dogs often recover with the help of Pet Parents® Skin and Coat Supplements as it reinforces the dog’s skin as a natural barrier, rejuvenates skin cells, and lessens skin water loss.
How Ingredients in Pet Parents® Skin and Coat SoftSupps™ Can Help?
Pet Parents® Skin and Coat SoftSupps® contain the following:
- Epax® Omega-3: Epax® is a world-renowned brand for concentrated Omega-3. This ingredient assures that the Pet Parents® Skin and Coat supplement is secured and impressive to offer to your fur-baby as it sustains the necessary measures and most eminent properties of crude fish oil for dogs.
- Alaskan Salmon Oil. From 100% Wild Alaska Pollock & highly-concentrated in EPA & DHA, Alaskan Salmon Oil decreases scratching & hot spots, provides a shiny coat, alleviates dog skin conditions, and supports heart, joint & cognitive health.
- Biotin. Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that promotes great skin & coat and a healthy digestive tract & nervous system. Biotin also assists in convert carbs, proteins, and fats into energy and helps in moderating your dog’s skin and coat. It plays a vital role in muscle formation, digestion, and in facilitating the body to utilize glucose as a source of energy.
TURMERIC AND CURCUMIN
Known as a spice, Turmeric is known for its bright yellow or orange color. For you to be able to provide your fur-baby the right amount, supplements are the safest and most recommended way to give Turmeric to your dog.
Pet Parents® Turmeric and Curcumin SoftSupps® are best for your fur-baby as:
- An Antioxidant. Turmeric for dogs contains antioxidant properties that help fight off free radicals and toxins that may pose threat to your fur-baby. Turmeric is also capable of helping slow down your dog’s aging by regenerating cells properly.
- An Anti-inflammatory. Pet Parents® Turmeric and Curcumin SoftSupps® are able to help reduce inflammation and relieve symptoms that come with it, aiding your dog to recover and heal faster.
- Supplement for the heart. Pet Parents® Turmeric and Curcumin Supplements also aid in providing superb heart health for your fur-baby as they assist in lowering the presence of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Supplement for the digestive system. Turmeric and Curcumin supplements are capable of efficiently relieving inflammatory bowel diseases in your fur-baby as well as other gastrointestinal issues.
- Supplement for the liver. These supplements also help to properly process nutrients to be circulated and distributed in the body.
- Steroid alternative. Pet Parents® Turmeric and Curcumin can also help lessen pain and manage inflammation like steroids. Note: it is always best to consult your veterinarian first regarding this as supplements are not medicine substitutes.
How Ingredients in Pet Parents® Turmeric and Curcumin SoftSupps® Can Help?
Pet Parents® Turmeric and Curcumin SoftSupps® contain the following:
- BioPerine®. A registered extract from black pepper fruits that have been clinically recognized for enhancing the advancement of bioavailability
- CurQmin™. This is a strong type of Curcumin (95% Curcuminoids) that aids in securing strong bone & joint function, overcoming distress and pain.
" With you being our first priority, Pet Parents® aims to give your fur-baby effective and holistic amount of nutrients. "
HOW OUR PRODUCTS WORK TOGETHER
Pet Parents® SoftSupps® for dogs were delicately and meticulously developed and produced to have higher quality ingredients and efficiency compared to other supplement brands offered in the market. With you being our first priority, Pet Parents® aims to give your fur-baby effective and holistic amount of nutrients.
What makes Pet Parents® even better? All of our supplements are made with base ingredients that make your dog want to intake them - sweet potatoes, salmon, tomatoes, and carrots - making these supplements more like a treat!
Our different supplements work well with each other! Any combination is possible, but here are some we suggest:
- For fur-babies dealing with dog allergies: Pet Parents® Allergy SoftSupps® can be paired with Pet Parents® Skin and Coat SoftSupps®
- For fur-babies going through food allergies and an upset stomach: Pet Parents® Allergy SoftSupps® can be paired with Pet Parents® Probiotic SoftSupps®
- For fur-babies going through hip and joint pain: Pet Parents® Hip and Joint SoftSupps® can be paired with Pet Parents® Turmeric and Curcumin SoftSupps®
- For fur-babies going through bladder issues: Pet Parents® Bladder SoftSupps® can be paired with Pet Parents® Multivitamins. Pet Parents® dog diapers, belly bands, and Pawtect™ Pads can also help during bladder situations. These washable and reusable items will save your home from messes and save your wallet from constantly purchasing disposable products!
- For fur-babies going through stressful situations: Pet Parents® Calming SoftSupps® can be paired with Pet Parents® Multivitamins.
Add to cart now and witness firsthand how these supplements are able to transform your fur-baby’s life to be healthier and happier.